From what I've been told, moving image pieces (animation and film) will be shown in one room in a form of reel. There is also a possibility to get a 'wall' to display all the concept art work in the other room. Board wall is around meter wide and I've been thinking that having two is enough (I mean if I could get extra one will be even better). So here's a plan of what I'm planning on displaying:
- Title Banner saying: Fern Flower (large font) - a magical adventure (smaller font), takes almost two walls;
- 4 A2 posters/pamphlets showing the design process, how animation was made, character development. Last year for COP3 we made academic poster and I felt like A3 is too small, so I'll go with A2 and lower the word count (that's why I'm thinking 4 A2 posters);
- A4 printouts of puppets;
- If there is an extra spare board I'd also like to display some screenshots;
- If there is a space I'd like to have at least one puppet printed large and hand on a string. I've already saved a bit of cardboard to get it made.
- I'm hoping there will be also a desk somewhere so I can put my business cards, if not I'll make a shelf for them on my wall (like I did suring Showcase Spectacular exhibition);
In terms of space I was thinking somewhere in front, next to the airconditioning machine, which would give me extra room to hang puppets from the ceiling. Or, if not maybe a back wall facing doors?
This a very rough room plan with spaces I'm happy to have.