Friday 20 March 2015

Business Cards|PPP3

I've created my business cards a while ago, last year, just before the Showcase Spectacular in Corn Exchange. Since I was taking part in a student collective exhibition and shared a selling table, having business cards with contact information was a must.
I used Moo service as they've got a good opinion, their cards are quite thick and print quality is decent. I used few of my favourite drawings on one side of the card, while other had my name and contact details. I like to call myself concept artist - illustrator. Those are two jobs I'd love to do for living and are my passion.
In total I've created 8 different designs, half of them showcasing my concept art work (character designs) and other half with illustrations. 
 
On the back of each card I've added a link to the portfolio and my professional e-mail address.
I'm quite happy with how the cards look like, however I'm a bit sceptical on where I can potentially use them (other than Final Year Show) as I still lack a lot of confidence when it comes to approaching new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment