Thursday 28 November 2013

Who Framed Roger Rabbit|VFX

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a 1988 comedy film, which combines a live action and animation together. I remember watching it as a kid and being extremly impressed :). The story is based on Who Censored Roger Rabbit? by Gary K. Wolf.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a great example of a style I want to achive in my one minute film for VFX brief. Initial idea is to make the VFX sequence look a bit cartoony and less realistic, adding a little bit of stylisation, which leads to extra humor. My alien is not as colorful as Roger Rabbit but still, my goal is to keep everything quite simple, but in the same time make it all match perfectly. Also, it's going to be 2D and animated in After Effects. The most tricky part will be compositing it into an actual real life footage, hre I'll have to use few filters to match the lighting perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment